The Ventilux Emergency Lighting (VES) series of Static Inverters are designed specifcally for the most challenging of emergency lighting applications and are fully in compliance with EN50171, EN50272-2, BS5266, IS3217 and ICEL1009. Providing capacity up to 160kVA, the Ventilux range of Inverters is designed to provide a Static Inverter with all the ﬂexibility and adaptability you need for the modern built environment. The Static Inverters are renowned for consistent reliability, ease of
installation and maintenance. With options for either no break in supply, or transfer times less than 0.5s, the Ventilux Static Inverter range have solutions available for all with a wide choice of power ratings, accessories and Automatic Testing Solutions. With multiple ways to control lights within an application, the below descriptions and drawings show the various ways the lighting load may be controlled.
- 24kVA Power Cabinet, built up of 4kVA Power Modules.
- 1/1 & 3/1 Configuration via display.
- Hot-Swap Power Module.
- True Sinewave Output.
- Front access for all maintenance and repair.
- Output configurable to 3 modes of operation.
- (Changeover/ Inverter/ Non-Maintained).
- No break Load Transfer for use with Discharge Lamps.
- Deep Discharge Protection.
- Reverse Battery Polarity Protection.
- Each module automatically shares the input and output current.
- All inverter modules share the same battery.
- Battery Short Circuit Protection.
- Battery discharge management, auto-transfer between floating and equal charging, temperature compensation.
- Multiple communication options RS232, RS485, drycontacts, TCI/IP adapter for local and remote communication.