NETCOM5 XP is an intelligent addressable emergency lighting testing solution. It allows an installation to be supervised, tested and monitored from a central location. It negates the necessity for a maintenance engineer to physically/visually check all emergency luminaires on a daily basis as is currently required under EN50172 legislation.The Netcom 5 XP system is made up of the following components and operates on a Master-Slave protocol. The Control Panel is the Master which controls, monitors and reports on the complete emergency lighting installation. The Control Modules are secondary masters linked to the central Control Panel via Ethernet Hubs and provide an Ethenet/CAN gateway to the Nodes.
Key Benefits of Netcom XP
- A PC based Control Panel provides the end user with increased control and visibility.
- An Ethernet backbone provides greater flexibility for increased distances in the system design and layout.
- Remote access and monitoring is now easier via the internet – less disruption to working environment.
- Mutli-user access via the internet and intranet.
- CAD package floor plan integration.
- Alarm setting and reporting to key personnel.
- Testing can be programmed for non-working hours hence less disruption to work environment.
- Allows both CBU and Self-contained luminaires on the one system.
- Can be integrated into nearly all mains and emergency luminaires not just Ventilux luminaires.
- Global support from a Dublin based design centre.