Ventilux release new DALI Controller
In our automation projects that include control of lighting we recommend DALI as the lighting control standard. DALI is a low cost, flexible and open standard that allows addressing and operating each lighting device individually.
The new VENTILUX DALI CONTROLLER combines safety with convenience and flexibility: with a larger screen and higher resolution, up to 120 emergency light control units are now managed even more conveniently.
The 7” touch screen displays emergency light systems clearly and concisely. If a fault occurs somewhere in the system, this is displayed on the touch panel in an easily understandable and clearly visible way.
Access to each individual component is with the touch of a finger, and a simple navigation system guides users reliably through control and management.
- For small and medium emergency lighting systems with up to 120 DALI emergency lighting units (60 for each DALI line)
- 2 addresses for external status controls
- Function and endurance tests can be conducted in accordance with local regulations
- Individual labelling of groups and devices
- Calendar-controlled function and duration test
- Interconnection of up to 25 panels for bigger installations possible
For more information please see Data Sheet below or else please contact Ventilux on + 353 (0) 1 2148800 or email [email protected]
[button align=”left” color=”black” size=”medium” link=”http://www.ventilux.com/wp-content/uploads/DALI.zip” target=”_blank”]Data Sheet (.zip)[/button]