Ventilux UK is Hiring
Due to continued growth Ventilux is seeking to fill two Regional Sales Representative Roles (Midlands & North East) to join their dynamic and effective team. The role involves selling the complete Ventilux range of Emergency Lighting, Testing Systems, Fire Detection systems and Standby Power Systems.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
Account Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, and Meeting Sales Goals.
Route to Market:
- Consultant Engineers
- Electrical Contractors
- Electrical Wholesalers
- End Users
Geographical Area Covered:
Staffordshire, Shropshire, Derbyshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Nottinghamshire, Birmingham, Lincoln
North East Representative:
North Humberside, Durham, Newcastle, Middlesburgh, North Yorkshire, York, Est Riding of Yorkshire, Hull
How to Apply:
Please send a Cover Letter and C.V to [email protected] for further information.
We look forward to hearing from you.