Please note this includes all components of the luminaire- Battery, Module and LED
*With the exception of Fluorescent products Twinspots and 2D Circulars (Maintained) which carry a 3 year warranty respectively.
- PREMIUM RANGE LED products are covered by a 3 year warranty (6 year warranty available upon request).
- NETCOM 5 XP products carry a 6 year warranty.
- DALI products carry a 3 year warranty.
- SELF TEST products carry a 3 year warranty.
- In-house CONVERSION products carry a 3 year warranty. *(unless stated by Ventilux prior to conversion)
- STATIC INVERTERS & BATTERY’S carry a 1 year warranty. *(Extended 5 Year warranty on Batteries ONLY with Ventilux BACS System, this excludes Static Inverter’s)
- OPW products carry a 3 year warranty.
- ECONOMY RANGE products are covered by a 3 year warranty. (Please note this includes all components of the luminaire- Battery, Module and LED)
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY NOTES
*Note The warranty covers any product malfunction with the exception of damage caused by lack of maintenance, incorrect installation, or ill-treatment.
*Note That it is the responsibility of the end user to replace serviceable items (Battery, Module and LED), at their cost, as part of a regular maintenance programme. The warranty commences from date of purchase*
*Note Failure to routinely test the emergency luminaires as per IS3217:2013+A1:2017 para 16.2 would invalidate the warranty.
If the client holds a Maintenance Contract with Ventilux it will be the responsibility of Ventilux to attend site and replace failed items.
For more information on Ventilux Maintenance Contracts please contact Ventilux directly on (01) 2148800