The Ventilux Emergency Lighting (VES) series of Static Inverters are designed specifically for the most challenging of emergency lighting applications and are fully in compliance with EN50171, EN50272-2, BS5266, IS3217 and ICEL1009. Providing capacity up to 160kVA, the Ventilux range of Inverters is designed to provide a Static Inverter with all the flexibility and adaptability you need for the modern built environment. The Static Inverters are renowned for consistent reliability, ease of installation and maintenance. With options for either no break in supply, or transfer times less than 0.5s, the Ventilux Static Inverter range have solutions available for all with a wide choice of power ratings, accessories and Automatic Testing Solutions. With multiple ways to control lights within an application, the below descriptions and drawings show the various ways the lighting load may be controlled.
- 160kVA Power Cabinet, built up of 10kVA Power Modules.
- 3/3 Configuration via display.
- Recharges batteries up to 80% within 12 hours.
- True Sinewave output & PWM microprocessor controlled technology.
- Front access for all maintenance and repair.
- FAR Controls including 48Vdc supply for Fire Alarm Panel.
- Selectable Non-Maintained/Maintained Mode with External Control (If external contactor fitted).
- Deep Discharge Protection.
- External Test Facility included.
- Unique inverter design to suit high inrush lighting loads.
- User selectable Inverter or Changeover Mode
- DC short circuit protection
- LCD panel providing accurate detailed information about load, batteries and inverter with advanced diagnostics.
- RS232 and dry contacts for communication and remote monitoring.