The Ventilux Emergency Lighting (VES) series of Static Inverters are designed specifcally for the most challenging of emergency lighting applications and are fully in compliance with EN50171, EN50272-2, BS5266, IS3217 and ICEL1009. Providing capacity up to 160kVA, the Ventilux range of Inverters is designed to provide a Static Inverter with all the ﬂexibility and adaptability you need for the modern built environment. The Static Inverters are renowned for consistent reliability, ease of
installation and maintenance. With options for either no break in supply, or transfer times less than 0.5s, the Ventilux Static Inverter range have solutions available for all with a wide choice of power ratings, accessories and Automatic Testing Solutions. With multiple ways to control lights within an application, the below descriptions and drawings show the various ways the lighting load may be controlled.
- 3VA Power Cabinet, built up of 500VA Power Modules.
- 1/1 Confguration via display.
- Systems and battery Test Function.
- True sinewave & PWM microprocessor controlled technolog
- Recharged batteries up to 80% within 12 hours
- LCD user information panel providing accurate, detailed information about load, batteries, system diagnostics and audible alarm.
- Fast changeover to battery mode.
- Built in Distribution (6 Circuit as Standard).
- RS232, and dry contacts for communication and remote monitoring.
- TCPIP / DALI / Netcom 5XP options supported.
- Reduced mean time to repair to modular design