- LED Products from the Ventilux Premium Range are covered by a 3 year warranty (6 year warranty Upon Request).
Please note this includes all components of the luminaire- Battery, Module and LED
*With the exception of Fluorescent products Twinspots and 2D Circulars which carry a 3 year warranty respectively.
- Netcom 5XP products carry a 3-year warranty (6-year warranty Upon Request).
- In-house conversion products carry a 3-year warranty. (unless stated by Ventilux prior to conversion)
- DALI & AutoTest products carry a 3-year warranty.
- Static Inverters carry a 1-year warranty. (5 Year warranty with Ventilux BACS System)
- OPW products carry a 3-year warranty.
- SLAVE luminaires carry a 3-year warranty.
- Components carry a 1-year warranty.
- LED products from the Ventilux Commercial Range are covered by a 3-year warranty. (Please note this includes all components of the luminaire- Battery, Module and LED)
ADDITIONAL WARRANTY NOTES
* The warranty covers any product malfunction with the exception of damage caused by lack of maintenance, incorrect installation, or ill-treatment.
*Note that it is the responsibility of the end-user to replace serviceable items (Battery, Module and LED), at their cost, as part of a regular maintenance programme. The warranty commences from date of purchase*
*Failure to routinely test the emergency luminaires as per IS3217:2013+A1:2017 para 16.2 would invalidate the warranty.
If the client holds a Maintenance Contract with Ventilux it will be the responsibility of Ventilux to attend site and replace failed items.
For more information on Ventilux Maintenance Contracts please contact Ventilux directly on (01) 2148800
(Please click here to download)