DALI (Digital Addressable Lighting Interface) is an intelligent addressable emergency lighting testing solution It allows an installation to be supervised, tested, and monitored from a central location. It negates the necessity for a maintenance engineer to physically/visually check all emergency luminaires on a regular basis as is currently required under EN50172 legislation. It also allows the site to be tested during non-working hours hence less disruption to the work environment. Remote access and monitoring are now easier via the intranet and internet – less disruption to the working environment hence saving the end-user money. Modular design allows both small and large installations to be competitively specified. OPEN PROTOCOL allows other DALI emergency lighting products to be used on the system. Considerable cost saving against the ever-growing maintenance costs.
Key Benefits of Dali
- Control Panel provides the end user with increased control and visibility.
- OPEN PROTOCOL modules- customer flexibility.
- An Ethernet backbone provides greater flexibility for increased distances in the system design and layout.
- Remote access and monitoring is now easier via the internet – less disruption to working environment.
- CAD package floor plan integration with Ventilux CP.
- Email reporting to key personnel with Ventilux CP.
- Testing can be programmed for non-working hours hence less disruption to work environment.
- Allows up to 60 luminaires to run up to 300 meters using standard mains 1.5mm2 cable.
- Ethernet bus can run up to 2000 meters using fibre cable.
- Mid term cost savings on maintenance costs for an installation over conventional testing.